Re: [Simulavr-devel] small fix for make install

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] small fix for make install
Date: Fri, 18 Jun 2010 15:06:15 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

I fixed it in examples/python/Makefile by removing README from
EXTRA_DIST because it's already contained in DIST_COMMON.

Ok, thanks for reporting this. I'll make a change in master branch next time. (I hope, on weekend) The right place for such is Makefile.am, because on automake - only for information! (Makefile.in is a product of automake tools and will be translated on configure run to Makefile)

cu, Thomas