[Simulavr-devel] Patches for recent avr-libc and Mac OSX build

From: Lars Immisch
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Patches for recent avr-libc and Mac OSX build
Date: Fri, 13 Apr 2012 11:35:44 +0200

Hi,

I have tried (and succeeded) to compile simulavr on OS X.

The simulavr examples are working, python support also works (Tcl does not work
yet).

The result are two patches for simulavr.

One adds support for the current avr-libc (this is mostly for old signal names
are now poisoned), the other allows compilation on Mac OS X (Snow Leopard for
now).

I intend to send these patches to the mailing list as formatted by git
format-patch, but I can also submit them to the bug tracker.

Regards,

Lars Immisch