Re: [Simulavr-devel] git ignore: gui.tcl.in

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] git ignore: gui.tcl.in
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 18:08:26 +0100

Hi Klaus,

is it intention to have gui.tcl.in in git ignore? I understand to have
gui.tcl in, but the gui.tcl.in is part of the repo.

There is only "*.in" in .gitignore file in repository root, and "gui.tcl" in examples/.gitignore. (the same situation for simulavr.tcl.in!)

So what you see is the result of the root .gitignore. And that's, because Makefile.in is autogenerated and useless to track.

But because it's tracked, you'll see, that it's changed, if you change this.

But, I agree with you, it's maybe a little bit tricky. I'll try to hold it in mind, if I start with the autotools part to get a fix.

cu, Thomas