Re: [Simulavr-devel] Missing information in trace files

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Missing information in trace files
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2013 18:18:28 +0100

Hi Klaus,

My simulation breaks down with throwing an exception. That is not a good
idea at all, because it tooks not a minute until the simulation is down.

I have tried it just now. On my machine it works to produce subsequent trace files! Do you have more information about it? How much lines do you see in the trace file till it breaks?

cu, Thomas