[Simulavr-devel] [sr #108667] Compilation problems

From: Thomas K.
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] [sr #108667] Compilation problems
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 16:03:19 +0000

Update of sr #108667 (project simulavr):

             Assigned to:                    None => tomk

Follow-up Comment #2:

Hi,

I can't confirm it. Works (build and check) in my ubuntu 14.04! Do you get the
project by git or dowloaded a *.tar.gz from last commit in savannah git
browser? Maybe modified something? Some other gcc package? Your reporting to
change header include statements points for me to some problem in toolchain.

Maybe do the following:
- clone a repo from git repository
- in cloned repo: copy delivery-check.conf.sample to delivery-check.conf
- edit delivery-check.conf: set "CONF_WITH_PYTHON=n", will not build python
module, which isn't needed for your case
- you could change CONF_CHECK_PATH to something you want, but it should be ok
for test
- start on console prompt with: "./delivery-check -d" (-d stands for not to
make dist check), it will take some minutes to run, on finish your browser
will be opened with a report
- got to the path, which is set in CONF_CHECK_PATH, pack the whole log
directory and send it to me for analyzing.

  <http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?108667>

  Nachricht gesendet von/durch Savannah
  http://savannah.nongnu.org/