Re: [Simulavr-devel] Set up a travis-ci build

From: Thomas K
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Set up a travis-ci build
Date: Sat, 6 Feb 2016 19:20:56 +0100

Hi Christian,

maybe put this changes at first not into master branch. I'm not sure, if -fPIC will work in every case (especially with msys on windows) Or split it - the travis file isn't "dangerous".

For the broken things in regression or examples I have to see, what's happen. Regression SHOULD work, it's part of make check! Examples sometimes not updated because forgotten to change too.

Let's check first, what's happen an what's wrong.

cu, Thomas