Re: [Simulavr-devel] Settings for stackpointer

From: Albrecht Frenzel
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Settings for stackpointer
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 15:25:44 +0100

How many users of simulavr recently use it (or plan) to simulate tiny11/12/15 or at90s1200?

Does anybody know, how many people really use simulavr?

On 21.02.2016 08:18, Klaus wrote:
Hi all,

So the question is: is there a need to implement tiny11/12/15?
(at90s1200 is to old, I think) If not, then we should remove this
implementation.

I think they're all obsolete now.

Please do not remove things which are working. There are so many features dropped in the last years. So please do not drop this features!!!! I have no idea why killing features is so funny. I have so much trouble to bring the features later in again. Look for IRQ which was broken without any sense. The serial interface was broken, the trace output is still broken. All these things have worked a long time but are all gone.

So please stop doing that!

Regards
 Klaus