Re: [Simulavr-devel] Settings for stackpointer

From: Albrecht Frenzel
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Settings for stackpointer
Date: Sun, 21 Feb 2016 21:11:09 +0100

On 21.02.2016 20:48, Thomas K wrote:
To answer Albrechts question about who use simulavr: that's the problem of all - it could be from 5 to thousands ... :-) In normal distributions simulavr package is available - but in version 0.1.2.6! For debian a package maintainer is wanted. I assume, that this is the same for other distributions.
What about adding a feedback function?