sipwitch-devel

[Sipwitch-devel] troubles getting sipwitch to work

From: Perazim
Subject: [Sipwitch-devel] troubles getting sipwitch to work
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 13:14:28 +0200

This is a Fedora 14 system with all updates. Yes, I know that this is no
longer receiving updates from the fedora team but I support quite a few
users that are refusing to switch to Gnome 3.0.

Running: sipwitch-0.8.4-2.fc14.i686

Trouble is that I cannot get clients to register. When I run:

sipw -x9 -f

sipw: loading config from /etc/sipwitch.conf
sipw: new realm Hub
sipw: media proxy configured for 38 ports
sipw: scanning config from /etc/sipwitch.d
sipw: adding user admin
sipw: adding user cisco
sipw: adding user grandstream
sipw: adding user rut
sipw: adding user charlie
sipw: adding user john
sipw: adding user yael
sipw: adding user user5
sipw: adding admin root
sipw: startup
sipw: registry starting; mapping 200 entries
sipw: starting cdr thread
sipw: stack starting; 200 maps and 2 threads at priority 1
sipw: starting thread 1
sipw: starting thread 2
sipw: media proxy starting for 38 ports
sipw: starting background thread
sipw: starting media thread
sipw: starting signals
sipw: logfile: server starting 2012-05-21 13:54:24
sipw: received request period 60
sipw: logfile: server period 2012-05-21 14:01:04

I do see in syslog after starting sipwitch:

sipw: Libgcrypt warning: missing initialization - please fix the
application

Perhaps this is the problem but I don't know how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Perazim