sipwitch-devel

Re: [Sipwitch-devel] troubles getting sipwitch to work

From: David Sugar
Subject: Re: [Sipwitch-devel] troubles getting sipwitch to work
Date: Mon, 21 May 2012 09:16:01 -0400

We dont have infrastructure to support fedora repositories like we do for
debian, but I would be happy to see if we can do an updated package for F14
locally.  I would suggest that likely you can use rpm-build to rebuild the
latest (rawhide) ucommon and sipwitch source rpms, and those very likely
should still rebuild successfully on F14.  One thing that can also frustrate
me about Fedora is the short release lifecycles.