site-engine-dev

[site-engine-dev] I hear you (was: Re: Hello...)

From: M . Boeh
Subject: [site-engine-dev] I hear you (was: Re: Hello...)
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 10:44:12 -0800

On Tuesday 27 November 2001 17:11, you wrote:
> Glad to have you on hand.  I hope I can make it fun.  I find developing in
> scheme quite a lot of fun, but that's mostly because I hate debugging ;-)
Don't we all.

Anyway, I am even more interested now. I find the idea of differentiating
skins and themes interesting, and I was even in the thought processes leading
to that (I.E., I was considering the difference between allowing Perl/XML
themes and plain CSS color schemes.)

> Yes, we share many goals, including modularisation and keeping non-coders
> out of the code.  I can't directly port php-nuke, although it shouldn't be a
> secret that I've one eye on its features.

Good. It's nice that the heads of two similarly featured projects can work
together for once. :)

Anyway, unless you have a reason not to, it'd be nice if you could add me as
a developer. mboeh is my Savannah name.
--
| Matt Boeh                     % address@hidden
| Desperance Administrator      % http://desperance.net
+ GnuPG Fingerprint: 471E 72FB 0FCB 6937 730F  8B4C 6C22 96EA 7C60 2708
sub  1024g/A88D8A72 2001-11-12