sketch-devel

Re: Move to new development platform: wald.intevation.org

From: Bernhard Herzog
Subject: Re: Move to new development platform: wald.intevation.org
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 20:15:09 +0100

Bernhard Reiter <address@hidden> writes:

> In fact we already have Skencil 0.6. and 0.7 up in Wald's SVN repository.
> Good instruction for usage are forthing.
> (When trying this out right now,
> make sure to not check out everything with svn.)

In case anyone has checked this out: There was a bug in the conversion
from CVS to SVN that resulted in a broken binary file.  The conversion
script has been corrected and the conversion was done again.  So it's
best if you delete any checked out directories and check out again.

Anyway, you can check the main development branch out with

  svn checkout https://scm.wald.intevation.org/svn/skencil/skencil/trunk

and the sources of the 0.6 branch with

  svn checkout
https://scm.wald.intevation.org/svn/skencil/skencil/branches/skencil-0.6