sketch-devel

Re: Current GUI

From: Tobias Hilbricht
Subject: Re: Current GUI
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 21:06:19 +0100

Am Mittwoch, 18. Januar 2006 14:56 schrieb Bernhard Reiter:
> > What
> > advantages has the Gimp-way, apart from being different?
>
> The question is how to handle the multi-document case.

Either by using tabs or by allowing more than one open document canvas within
a bigger main application frame. The main application frame could allow for
docking of panels, palettes etc.
However, I acknowledge that it all has to be implemented and that it is a lot
of work. The more so I admire what we have already!

Yours sincerely

Tobias Hilbricht

--
Dr. Tobias Hilbricht