sks-devel

[Sks-devel] last cvs snapshot (please test)

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto
Subject: [Sks-devel] last cvs snapshot (please test)
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2004 13:42:42 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
        I just placed in production the last cvs snapshot compiled with
the free [0] implementation of numerix and cryptokit that are now
available in debian/main at http://keyserver.fabbione.net/

Please give it a shot to see if everything is like it should be.

Thanks
Fabio

[0] I don't know all the details about the licencing issue but afaik it is
only related to debian.

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.