sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Syncing with HKP-Servers

From: Olaf Gellert
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Syncing with HKP-Servers
Date: Thu, 19 Feb 2004 15:03:08 +0100

Hi,

> Hmm.  That is odd.  Why don't you send out your email with an attachment
> that is the actual mailsync file.  Maybe there's some weirdness I'm
> missing, or maybe my parsing code blows up on something trivial (like
> ending the line without a carriage return.)  I'm curious if anyone else
> has seen this problem.

Yaron, I just had a brief look into the sources
(though I am not firm in OCAML). Could it be that
a membership file is required (though it should
only be used for SKS gossip synchronization)?

I wanted to setup HKP-synchronization first
(because we have a HKP running here). Now that
I have added a mebership file, the SKS seems to
send emails, too.

Cheers,
Olaf

--
Dipl. Inform. Olaf Gellert (PKI Team), DFN-CERT Services GmbH
https://www.dfn-cert.de, +49 40 808077-615 / +49 40 808077-555 (Hotline)

CeBIT 18.-24.03.2004: DFN-PCA meets c't Krypto-Kampagne, Halle 5, Stand E38