sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Screen corruption on current CVS (op=index)

From: Olaf Gellert
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Screen corruption on current CVS (op=index)
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2004 18:25:03 +0100

Jason Harris wrote:
On Mon, Feb 23, 2004 at 05:42:06PM +0100, Olaf Gellert wrote:

Interesting. I checked out sks today and installed it on
pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de. It does not show the junk in the
output:

http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?search=peter+pramberger&op=index

Hmmm... I am running the bytecode-version. What else
could be the difference?

You're not sychronized.

Hm? It could be that something is still missing (for
example the photo-id) ;-)
But I am syncing with our own hkp (blackhole.pca.dfn.de)
and a bunch of SKS servers:

http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?op=stats

Also, please add address@hidden to your
"Outgoing Mailsync Peers."  Thanks.
We are still in the "testing phase" with this server,
it is not considered "production" until now.
If you still want to receive email syncs from us,
should be no problem.

Cheers, Olaf

--
Dipl.Inform. Olaf Gellert                  PRESECURE (R)
Consultant,                              Consulting GmbH