sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Screen corruption on current CVS (op=index)

From: Fabio Massimo Di Nitto
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Screen corruption on current CVS (op=index)
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 06:33:43 +0100 (CET)

Hi Olaf,

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, Olaf Gellert wrote:

> Hm? It could be that something is still missing (for
> example the photo-id) ;-)
> But I am syncing with our own hkp (blackhole.pca.dfn.de)
> and a bunch of SKS servers:
>
> http://pgpkeys.pca.dfn.de/pks/lookup?op=stats

I think your sks is going banana once in a while. Yesterday you requested
more than 89000 keys from my server. Can you kindly take a look to it?

2876 -rw-r--r--    1 debian-sks debian-sks  2937957 Feb 24 05:36
diff-193.174.13.74.txt

wc -l diff-193.174.13.74.txt
89029 diff-193.174.13.74.txt

Thanks
Fabio

--
<user> fajita: step one
<fajita> Whatever the problem, step one is always to look in the error log.