sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Failure while binding socket

From: Sir_Happy13
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Failure while binding socket
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 09:17:36 +0100

> Whatever port sks is trying to use is already in use by something. I can
> think of no other explanation.
>
> First of all, is sks trying to bind to 11371? Or is it trying to bind to
> something else? Can you run "netstat -an" and see anything LISTEN-ing on
> 11371 (assuming sks is configured to use that port)?

Hi,

thanks for your reply.

Here's the console log of netstat -an | grep 11371 :
address@hidden:~# netstat -an | grep 11371
address@hidden:~#

So nothing seems to be running on that port.

I have neither changed anything in /etc/sks/sksconf nor anything in ubuntu
itself. This is a fresh and clean installation of ubuntu 8.10. The only thing I
did was a sudo apt-get install sks and then imported the keys using the
shellscript.

I really go crazy!

Any further ideas what may have went wrong?

Thanks in advance!