sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Log Files of the Database

From: Joseph Oreste Bruni
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Log Files of the Database
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 2009 08:02:06 -0700

On Jun 23, 2009, at 6:41 AM, Leonhard Kugler wrote:

Hey all,

I have a question about the following files on debian lenny installation of sks:

/var/lib/sks/DB/log.0000000066

What are these files for ? Are these log files which I could possibly delete or do
they keep track of the changes of the DB to do the synchronisation ?
(can't read them with a text editor)

I ask because I need disc space and looking for stuff thats not necessarily needed.

regards

Those files are part of BerkeleyDB's transaction processing. You do NOT want to delete them using file system commands.