sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks-keyservers.net

From: Sebastian Urbach
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks-keyservers.net
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 10:23:22 +0100

Hi,

I can say that Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote me a mail a few days ago
that he was traveling lately and is best reachable via mail:

address@hidden

Moritz Naumann, who is on this list told me that he had called the
datacenter and talked to a tec who promised to take a look at the issue.

We should talk to Kristian when he is reachable again about some
fallback / backup methods for the website, thats for sure.

--

Mit freundlichen Gruessen / yours sincerely

Sebastian Urbach

One word of truth shall outweigh the whole world
Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn (1918 - 2008)
Russian novelist, dramatist, historian and
Nobel Prize winner