sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Alternate version of web interface (HTML 5 and CSS 3)

From: Samir Nassar
Subject: [Sks-devel] Alternate version of web interface (HTML 5 and CSS 3)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:33:51 +0300

I've created an alternate version of the index.html file the SKS web
interface uses in HTML 5 with some CSS 3.

It works in Chrome and Firefox. I haven't bothered to test in Internet
Explorer.

As the SKS HTML server doesn't understand CSS as a stand-alone file I
had to include the CSS I used in the HTML.

Here are the download links:

index.html : http://goo.gl/BYtTd

or:

https://docs.google.com/a/samirnassar.com/leaf?id=0B_-_rVreJ_FJZGEyMjM1NTQtZDM1My00MTFkLWJlMmMtN2MxYmY4ZGFhYTg1&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

index.bz2 (compressed index.html file): http://goo.gl/kH6ZE

or:

https://docs.google.com/a/samirnassar.com/leaf?id=0B_-_rVreJ_FJN2ExOWM3YzctMDkwMC00ZDg3LWJiMmMtZDE2YjQ3ZjQ1NDdm&sort=name&layout=list&num=50

You can also use "wget http://keyserver.myriapolis.net:11371"; if you prefer.

Comments, suggestions, and patches are probably best handled off-list.

--
Samir Nassar
address@hidden