sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Alternate version of web interface (HTML 5 and CSS 3)

From: Tiago Faria
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Alternate version of web interface (HTML 5 and CSS 3)
Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 15:00:17 +0100

On Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:33:51 +0300
Samir Nassar <address@hidden> wrote:

> I've created an alternate version of the index.html file the SKS web
> interface uses in HTML 5 with some CSS 3.

Looks really good Samir,

I have one small recommendation. Having a link to the statistics would
be, in my opinion, a plus.

* Tiago Faria               |               http://xroot.org  *
*    OpenPGP Key ID: 0xB9466FB4 | http://xroot.org/contact    *
*    FingerPrint: 27FB1E3581B856269450EAFC25178AB4B9466FB4    *