sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] keys.enteig.net up again

From: malte
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] keys.enteig.net up again
Date: Sun, 02 Aug 2015 21:33:15 +0200

If you're interested in peering with my hockeypuck setup, I'd love to peer with you. The address is keyserver2.brian.minton.name port 11370 for recon and port 11371 for hkp traffic. The only requirement is that my server is
ipv6 only, so you have to have ipv6.

I'm using hockeypuck 2 with the PostgreSQL database and so far, I've been
really happy with it.

Just the fact, that it has a nice looking web interface and Postgres makes it for me.

I added you to my hockeypuck.conf. Do you know how to reload the server config without stopping it? Are there systemd unit files out there?

Sincerely,

Malte