sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] hockeypuck.service

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] hockeypuck.service
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2015 01:26:43 +0200

Hi,

as hockeypuck keeps spilling its guts all the time, I wrote a systemd service,
so it gets restarted when that happens. I definetly don't know what I'm doing
and I think the whole pid business is pointless... but it works:

cat /etc/systemd/system/hockeypuck.service

[Unit]
Description=Hockeypuck SKS Server
After=network.target nss-lookup.target

[Service]
User=hockeypuck
Group=hockeypuck
Type=simple
PIDFile=/home/hockeypuck/hockeypuck.pid
ExecStartPre=/bin/rm -f /home/hockeypuck/hockeypuck.pid
ExecStart=/home/hockeypuck/packaging/bin/hockeypuck -config
/home/hockeypuck/hockeypuck.conf
#ExecReload=/bin/kill -HUP ${MAINPID}
KillSignal=SIGINT
TimeoutSec=45