sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Checking dump

From: Kiss Gabor (Bitman)
Subject: [Sks-devel] Checking dump
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 2016 11:10:51 +0100 (CET)

Dear folks,

First of all I wish all of you happy new year.

"And now for something completely different." :-)
For a while I suspect that my weekly keydump[1] is incomplete
due to lack of enough disk space.
How could I easily check completeness of dumped database?
E.g. is there a oneliner that counts keys in a file?
I mean something like this:
$ bzcat keydump-sks-0164.pgp.bz2 | SOME | COMMANDS | HERE
12346
$

In worst case I'm ready to write a parser in Perl if the
description of file format is available somewhere.

Cheers

Gabor
--
"Virgil Brigman back on the air" (Abyss)