sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Keyserver dump (Was: Re: Checking dump)

From: Daniel Austin
Subject: [Sks-devel] Keyserver dump (Was: Re: Checking dump)
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 2016 03:09:27 +0000

Hi All,

Should anybody require it, I now maintain weekly keyserver dumps via FTP
and HTTP/HTTPS at the following locations:

ftp://pgpkeys.eu/current/
http://pgpkeys.eu/dump/current/
https://pgpkeys.eu/dump/current/

Dumps are in 5000 key batches, and are run every Sunday morning.
(although the current one was generated this evening)

The HTTPS site is currently using an expired sks-keyserver pool CA cert,
but i'll sort a proper cert via SNI tomorrow.

Thanks,

Daniel.