sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking peers for blablanet.info

From: Yaakov Maldonado
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for blablanet.info
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 15:52:45 +0000

Hi,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

I am running SKS version 1.5, on blablanet.info
This is a machine run by BlaBlaNet Social Network https://blablanet.com
The server is physically located in Paris, France (EU).
The machine has IPv6 connectivity but still is not activate that option.

I have loaded a keydump from keyserver.mattrude.com, dated 2016-19-01.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

blablanet.info 11370 # JAcob <address@hidden>

Thank you,
-Fred Bloggs