sks-devel

[Sks-devel] seeking peers for keys.openkeychain.org (hockeypuck!)

From: Vincent Breitmoser
Subject: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keys.openkeychain.org (hockeypuck!)
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2016 18:49:21 +0100

Hi,

I am looking for peers for an experimental Hockeypuck installation.

I am running Hockeypuck version 2.0~rc2 on keys.openkeychain.org.  This
is a private machine with ample resources, owned hosted by my local
hackerspace [Stratum 0].

The server is physically located in Germany, and has IPv6 connectivity.
It's currently lacking a certificate for https but we'll have that
sorted out soon.

I have loaded a daily keydump from http://keyserver.borgnet.us/dump/ on
2019-01-16, I currently see 4157548 keys loaded.

For operational issues, please contact me directly.

keys.openkeychain.org 11370 # Vincent Breitmoser <address@hidden>
0x7bd18320deadfa11

 - Vincent

[Stratum 0]: https://stratum0.org