sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keys.openkeychain.org (hockeypuck!)

From: Vincent Breitmoser
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] seeking peers for keys.openkeychain.org (hockeypuck!)
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 2016 22:06:55 +0100

Unfortunately, we didn't manage to get hockeypuck to correctly sync the
whole set. There were some ~700 keys which never got inserted without
errors and it kept trying to sync those. If anyone went through that
before we'd be grateful for hints on how to solve this problem.

We moved to SKS for now so we have a stable server, and can experiment
with a local hockeypuck conveniently.

I added all peering requests I got to our membership file, and
everything looks in order from here~ :)

 - V