sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.opensuse.org

From: Sven Kocksch
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keyserver.opensuse.org
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 06:01:30 +0200

Zitat von Lars Vogdt <address@hidden>:

Hi,

we are looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

We are running SKS version 1.1.5, on keyserver.opensuse.org.

openSUSE is a Linux-based project and distribution that promotes the
use of Linux everywhere and develops a large number of tools around
building Linux distributions like the Open Build Service, the KIWI Disk
imaging system, openQA and more.

You can find more information on https://www.opensuse.org/ an in our
wikis.

Our keyserver is a virtual machine connected to the internet with more
than 1 Gbps and has IPv6 connectivity. We also plan to add HKPS, once
we have a reasonable amount of peerings.

I have loaded a keydump from
http://keyserver.mattrude.com/dump/current/, dated 2016-04-04, and see
4236845 keys loaded.

For operational issues, you can contact either our ticket system behind
address@hidden or me directly.

keyserver.opensuse.org 11370 # Lars Vogdt <address@hidden>
0xF62B7584

Thank you and best regards,
 Lars Vogdt

- --
Lars Vogdt <address@hidden>
- - OPS Engineering Services Team Lead -
SUSE Linux GmbH, GF: Felix Imendörffer, Jane
Smithard, Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)_______________________________________________
Sks-devel mailing list
address@hidden