sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for gpg.stusta.de

From: Sven Kocksch
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for gpg.stusta.de
Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2016 14:30:31 +0200

Zitat von Stefan Huber <address@hidden>:

Hi all,

I am looking for peers for a new SKS keyserver installation.

The server is running SKS 1.1.5 on a virutal machine with 1GBit uplink
and IPv6 connectivity.

The loaded keydump is from
https://keyserver.mattrude.com/dump/current/ dated yesterday
(2016-04-09) and thus the server has 4243729 keys loaded.

gpg.stusta.de 11370 # Stefan Huber <address@hidden>
0x3B78A32D98BAD5B0

The server is run by the StuStaNet e.V., a student association with the
purpose of student help, thus maintaining a server network of over 50
Servers for over 2500 Students at the Studentenstadt Freimann [0] and
students and internet users everywhere.

[0] https://stusta.de

live long and prosper,
--
Stefan Huber / SuHu
address@hidden

PS: This e-mail is cryptographically signed. This signature is the
attachment of this e-mail that is probably shown to you as a
signature.asc textfile. The signature means that you can safely assume
that the mail is really sent by me. For signing and encryption I use the
GnuPG program.
If you are interested in (secure) e-mail encryption and signature, just
write me and I can explain you, what you can or need to do. If you don't
care abour privacy, you just can ignore this and the signature.asc
attachment of this message.
If you already use GnuPG, drop me your key sometime!

Hello Stefan,

I have added you to my membership file, do the same if you want. Here is my line: keyserver.miniskipper.at 11370 # Sven Kocksch <address@hidden> 0x90D94808

Greetings
Sven