sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keys.klaus-uwe.me

From: Klaus-Uwe Mitterer
Subject: [Sks-devel] Seeking peers for keys.klaus-uwe.me
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2016 00:34:50 +0200

Hi,

I finally found the time to get a new SKS keyserver installation running
at keys.klaus-uwe.me.

The server has both IPv4 and IPv6 connectivity and a bandwidth of 1
Gbps. I imported a current key dump from keyserver.mattrude.org and
currently have 4,246,409 keys in the database.

I am now looking for peers. Please add my peering line to your
membership file and drop me a note so I can add your server as well.

keys.klaus-uwe.me 11370 # Klaus-Uwe Mitterer <address@hidden> 0x15DF1681

All the best
--
Klaus-Uwe Mitterer

Email: address@hidden
Mobile: +43 660 6340166

*** DISCLAIMER ***
This document is only intended for the person to whom it is addressed.
If you have received it, it was obviously addressed to you. Therefore,
you are free to read it, even if I didn't mean to send it to you.
However, if the contents of this email sound gibberish to you, you were
probably not the intended recipient - or you're just a mindless cretin.
If either is the case, you should immediately delete yourself and
destroy your computer. After doing this, please contact me immediately.
Well, obviously you can't use your computer for this, as you have
destroyed it. Also, you deleted yourself. Sorry, I digress...

I am under no circumstances liable for the transmission of information
contained in this communication, except if I am its sender (check that
in the headers of this email - if the "From:" field contains both my
name and email address and any of the "Received:" fields contains my
mail server, I probably am the sender), in which case I am probably
liable as I wrote it.

In case I didn't send this email to you, I sincerely apologize. Let me
invite you on a meat pie someday, maybe?

In case of non-receipt of this email, I do not take any responsibility,
because it means that either you or your email provider or both use a
Microsoft Windows operating system. You know how glitchy that is, right?
Nor will I accept any liability, tacit or implied, for any damage you
may or may not incur as a result of receiving, or not, as the case may
be, from time to time, notwithstanding all liabilities implied or
otherwise and... erm... you know... whatever the case may be... IT
WASN'T ME. YOU'RE MEAN.