sks-devel

[Sks-devel] New wiki page: TLS Configuration

From: Phil Pennock
Subject: [Sks-devel] New wiki page: TLS Configuration
Date: Sun, 25 Mar 2018 00:45:23 -0400

Folks,

  https://bitbucket.org/skskeyserver/sks-keyserver/wiki/TLS%20Configuration

New wiki page.  Explains the issues with TLS configuration, says what
should be done, and has a section for walk-throughs on a
per-frontend-server basis.  That section has been populated with one
initial sub-section: nginx.

Feedback welcome.  Extra server configs welcome.

This was inspired by DKG mentioning TLS session tickets and my thinking
"good point" followed by "hrm, we should document this some more".

Regards,
-Phil