slib-discuss

Re: [Slib-discuss] Writing *.init-File

From: Aubrey Jaffer
Subject: Re: [Slib-discuss] Writing *.init-File
Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 21:18:40 -0400 (EDT)

 | Date: Thu, 01 Apr 2010 22:24:48 +0200
 | From: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
 |
 | I have tried it : I needed to do some modification (e.g. my Scheme
 | does not offer "rational?").

The only numbers which aren't `rational?' have non-zero imaginary
part.

 | After fitting myscheme.init and loading it I get:

 | Error: eval: unbound variable
 | Error Object: env
 |
 | How can I find out where this error comes from?  Thanks.

The symbol `env' doesn't appear in "slib/require.scm".  So it must be
referenced by code in "myscheme.init" which code in "require.scm"
calls; look in "myscheme.init".

If you are still not finding it, insert `display' statements in
"require.scm" to see how far it gets.