smc-devel

Re: [smc-devel] Malayalam compendium

From: Baiju M
Subject: Re: [smc-devel] Malayalam compendium
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 07:00:09 -0500

Now comependium has about 9000 translations, translations of some applications
are check in to GNOME CVS by Christian Rose and  Karunakar is check in the
remaining translations.

If anyone is interested to become the co-ordinator of GNOME translation works,
please mail to this list as early as possible.

You can see the status page here :

http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/status/gnome-2.2/ml/index.html

See our language is now in "UNSUPPORTED" section (i.e., translatlations below
50%)
http://www.gnome.org/i18n

We have to make it more than 80%. i.e a "SUPPORTED" language?

you can see some screenshots here :
http://www.keralaindustry.org/malayalam

Regards,
Baiju M