smc-devel

Re: [smc-devel] Malayalam compendium

From: Baiju M
Subject: Re: [smc-devel] Malayalam compendium
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 09:16:11 -0500

On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 19:33:35
 Guntupalli Karunakar wrote:
>On Sat, 15 Mar 2003 07:00:09 -0500
>"Baiju M" <address@hidden> wrote:
[...]
>> you can see some screenshots here :
>> http://www.keralaindustry.org/malayalam
>>
> Baiju , could you tell how the translations are being done, how many
>people are doing it, what tools they are using - what is team
>structure etc. This will be helpful for teams like Telugu, Marathi
>which are just starting off. They can learn from Malayalam
>experiences.

The details about the project is here :
http://www.keralaindustry.org

I am sending these informations to this list, just becuase it is a free
software project. The whole credits of the the translations and other works go
to KBip (Kerala Beuro of Industrial Promotion), APDIP , UNDP, FSF India,
and Karakulam Grameena Patana Kenthram in Karakulam Panchayath
(Thiruvanathapuram).

I think this group can also do a lot to support Free Malyalam Computing.

Again, I am going to stop all activities related to this project next week, if
possible will start again after few weeks (or months)

Regards,
Baiju M