[Social-discuss] An idea for the protocol

From: Shashi
Subject: [Social-discuss] An idea for the protocol
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 15:08:30 +0530

Dear list,
I have been thinking about the perfect simple protocol for GNU-Social,
and I have written down my thoughts here :
http://wiki.github.com/shashi/shashi.github.com/daisychain I wrote
that in a hurry, It doesn't quite explain properly, but feel free to
ask the most minuscle question.

Basically, it is about a very simple protocol that allows for seamless
number of formats of content to be streamed by a user, accumilated in
groups and published cross-server. It allows for other, existing
services to easily become a module and send updates.

Best,
Shashi