Re: [Social-discuss] Looking how to help

From: Sean Corbett
Subject: Re: [Social-discuss] Looking how to help
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 08:26:49 -0400

Hi Zach,

Thanks for making the post below. You're much braver than I was when I was just getting into participating in free software development. If you're really interested in programming, you (and any lurkers in the same boat as Zach) should definitely stick around. As Hellekin said, it's great to have a non-technical point of view ("overspecialize and you breed in weakness"), but because the project is just beginning it will be a good opportunity to grow your skills alongside the project.

--sean corbett