A Tale of Two Milters (spamass-milter and clamav-milter)

From: Dan O'Brien
Subject: A Tale of Two Milters (spamass-milter and clamav-milter)
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 11:16:43 -0500

Apologies in advance for the cheeky subject :-)

I've added Clam AntiVirus to the Sendmail box that does my SpamAssassin
filtering.  I'm not sure how big a deal this is, but messages that are
caught by Clam will sometimes get tagged as spam.

Is there a way for the spamass-milter to get bypassed when a message is
found to be infected by ClamAV?

As an aside, the Clam AV milter was pretty easy to install and so far has
been working pretty well.

Dan O'Brien
Axon Solutions, Inc.

Axon Solutions, Inc.           Telephone: 703-845-8400
5827 Columbia Pike #502        Facsimile: 703-845-5568
Falls Church, VA  22041          www.axonsolutions.com