Re: Message Rejection / Choice of bounce text?

From: Dan Nelson
Subject: Re: Message Rejection / Choice of bounce text?
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 23:26:01 -0500

In the last episode (Sep 29), Nate Schindler said:
> Thomas Cameron:
> > From: "Dan Nelson" <address@hidden>

> > > Yes; it's in my TODO file, but I haven't coded it.
> >
> > Any idea what kind of time frame we're looking at?
>
> i was actually curious about this too... not that i have a feature
> request or anything.  I was just curious what your release schedule
> was. ;)

Unfortunately I have the habit of not wanting to release while there
are things on the TODO list, which makes for way too much time between
releases.  The SA 3.0 -r issue is forcing me to do one, so I'll put
that out first, and then add Joe Maimon's user-ignoring option and this
ranges stuff.

--
        Dan Nelson
        address@hidden