RE: Message Rejection / Choice of bounce text?

From: Nate Schindler
Subject: RE: Message Rejection / Choice of bounce text?
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 09:03:07 -0700

Hm... I don't have the -r problem with 3.0.
*shrug*

By the way, thanks for this app.  I looked at quite a few when I set up SA.
spamass-milter was the only one that (correctly) did everything I needed it to
do without being bloated and over-complicated.

I guess I do have a question though, which would contribute to this thread - Is
it possible (or is it a TODO item) to add SA's report header to messages
regardless of their spam status?

This would create another avenue of resolving the issue in this thread - he
could simply use a report template.  It would also save me the time of grepping
cf files or searching the tests list when I or somebody else needs scores or
test descriptions for a message that wasn't actually rejected.

Thanks,

Nate