Re: current state of spamass-milter

From: Dan Nelson
Subject: Re: current state of spamass-milter
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 14:12:48 -0500

In the last episode (Sep 30), Chad Whitten said:
> ive got 4 mx servers running mimedefang + spamassassin & sendmail
> 8.13.  i tried out spamass-milter about a year ago but it would
> randomly die.  Is this fixed now?  Ive downloaded via cvs and
> compiled and plan to test it out on one of my mx servers but was just
> looking for some feedback before giving it a go.

I haven't had my milters die on me in months, but they are relatively
light-duty (10k messages/day).

Whenever you get a crash, report it so I know there's a problem :)  The
only thing that I know will cause the current CVS code to crash is an
ipv6 connection.  There might be a simple fix but I haven't looked at
it.

--
        Dan Nelson
        address@hidden