White list

From: Nigel Horne
Subject: White list
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2006 11:23:58 +0100

I am considering adding a patch to maintain a list of
domains that I host for which outgoing emails should not
be scanned. This patch would only kick in when either
the remote host is connected via an authenticated SMTP
session.

1) Is this patch needed (can the functionality be obtained
in the current release)?
2) Are there reasons why this would be a bad idea?
3) Is someone else already working on a similar patch?

-Nigel

--
Nigel Horne. Arranger, Adjudicator, Band Trainer, Composer, Tutor, Typesetter.
NJH Music, Barnsley, UK.  ICQ#20252325