stratagus-ccl

[Stratagus-ccl] Missile changes

From: Crestez Leonard
Subject: [Stratagus-ccl] Missile changes
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:17:15 +0300

I have removed Missile::Controller totally, since it couldn't be saved
and it duplicated functionality in MissileType::Class. In the process I
moved around some missile names. Here it goes:

missile-class-custom is gone.

missile-class-point-to-point-3bounces is now
missile-class-point-to-point bounce and takes a new num-bounces
parameter.

missile-class-point-to-point-with-delay is gone. Use normal
point-to-point

missile-class-stay-with-delay is now known as missile-class-stay. the
-with delay is confusing.

missile-class-hit is gone too. Use missile-class-stay, it's the same
thing

missile-class-blizzard is gone. Use a normal point-to-point

missile-class-death-decay is gone. Use a normal missile-class-stay

I also added some extra missiles for spells:

missile-class-land-mine is more or less a rune.
missile-class-whirlwind is a whirlwind (DUH)
missile-class-flame-shield is a rotating damaging thing(just one, not
6!)
missile-class-death-coil is a horrible hack to implement death coil.

Expect changes in the future (I know you hate me.)