stratagus-ccl

[Stratagus-ccl] Spell changes

From: Crestez Leonard
Subject: [Stratagus-ccl] Spell changes
Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2003 22:00:21 +0300

I made a bunch of spell changes. I added the spawn-missile spell action,
the doc is long so you'd better just read doc/ccl/magic.html
I added support for more than one action, just use 'action ((action1)
(action2)) instead.

I also removed the following: fireball whirlwind death-coil flame-shield
runes.

fireball, and death-coil should be self-explanatory to replace(they just
spawn a missile.)

Here is the new definition for whirlwind:
(spawn-missile ttl 800 damage 3
    start-point (base target add-x 0 add-y 0))
The logic is that start-point defaults to the caster, and end-point to
the target.

Here is the new definition for flame-shield:
    (spawn-missile ttl 600 damage 1)
    (spawn-missile ttl 607 damage 1)
    (spawn-missile ttl 614 damage 1)
    (spawn-missile ttl 621 damage 1)
    (spawn-missile ttl 628 damage 1)
missile-class-flame-shield ignores start/destination and stuff, and will
just rotate around the unit every 36 cycles.

runes just spawns a bunch of missiles(5 of them):
      (spawn-missile ttl 2000 damage 50
       start-point (base target add-x 0 add-y 0)
       end-point   (base target add-x 0 add-y 0))
      (spawn-missile ttl 2000 damage 50
       start-point (base target add-x 32 add-y 0)
       end-point   (base target add-x 32 add-y 0))
      (spawn-missile ttl 2000 damage 50
       start-point (base target add-x 0 add-y 32)
       end-point   (base target add-x 0 add-y 32))
      (spawn-missile ttl 2000 damage 50
       start-point (base target add-x -32 add-y 0)
       end-point   (base target add-x -32 add-y 0))
      (spawn-missile ttl 2000 damage 50
       start-point (base target add-x 0 add-y -32)
       end-point   (base target add-x 0 add-y -32))
This slaps you in the face with the fact that add-x add-y stuff is in
PIXELS