stratagus-devel

Re: [Stratagus-devel] Can I use stratagus for my own game ?

From: Ingo Ruhnke
Subject: Re: [Stratagus-devel] Can I use stratagus for my own game ?
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2003 19:30:19 +0200

Olivier Karquel <address@hidden> writes:

> I'll gain many time if I use stratagus game engine. So, can I use
> stratagus for my own game ?

Yep you can. Since Stratagus is meant to be just an engine and not
fixed on a single game you are welcome to base you game on Stratagus.
Since Stratagus started from where Freecraft stopped, there are still
a few hardcoded things in the engine that make it focus on Warcraft2,
but they should be cleaned up sooner or later.

Games:    http://pingus.seul.org/~grumbel/gamedesigns/
JabberID: address@hidden
ICQ:      59461927