stratagus-devel

Re: [Stratagus-devel] Developing new units

From: Crestez Leonard
Subject: Re: [Stratagus-devel] Developing new units
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:50:56 +0300

No, it can be done through ccl only. However, if you want some wierd
behaviour for units, feel free to contact us and we might add a flag for
it. You can look in the doc/ccl dir for (incomplete) ccl documentation.
I'd recommend looking through existing ccl files. Most flags have the
best docs in src/include/unittype.h
Unfortunately ccl syntax is not very stable at this moment (it will
likely change a lot).