stratagus-devel

Re: [Stratagus-devel] AI in stratagus

From: Crestez Leonard
Subject: Re: [Stratagus-devel] AI in stratagus
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 00:07:56 +0300

Sounds really good. I'm not sure, but I think it can be done in scheme
just fine. There are some AI hooks from C code(like AiCanNotBuild,
AiHelpMe), it would be nice to see them call scheme code. AI is really
stupid when defending itself, it will simply send some units, no matter
what you attack him with. It will even send ground troops against ships.
Feel free to play with the source. Maybe AI scripts in the future will
start with (ai:set-defend-hook) or something.