straw-devel

[Straw-devel] SubscribeDialog

From: Scott Douglas-Watson
Subject: [Straw-devel] SubscribeDialog
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 02:57:21 +0100

Hi

I started out fixing several bugs in the SubscribeDialog : middle mouse button pasting not enabling forward, any key besides backspace and delete enabling forward, parser errors not changing the mouse cursor back etc. This led to a fair bit of "restructuring" for the SubscribeDialog code. I have attached the patches for SubscribeDialog.py and straw.glade if anyone is interested.

Cheers,
Scott