straw-devel

Re: [Straw-devel] testing and release

From: Randy Glenn
Subject: Re: [Straw-devel] testing and release
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 22:31:27 -0400

I'm also getting the same problem with the Slashdot feed - Straw says it
gets a 500 Internal Server Error every time I try to poll it. Changed my
poll frequency to once every half hour from once every 20 minutes about
a week and a half ago, and still no joy. Feed always loads fine with
wget and Mozilla.

Have also tried from 3 different IPs, one of which I'd never used before
- same result.

--
-Randy Glenn
Computer Engineering & Mgmt. Year III, McMaster University